In late position, each of the participants in the game has already moved in front of you, and you were able to collect information about what cards your opponents are playing with without touching the chips.
Where is the late position?
Late position is the button (or dealer), the player who moves in front of the dealer (also known as the “cut-off” position), and sometimes the position in front of it. After the flop, late position can be any place where you act last.
What are the best cards to play in late position?
In general, you can play with any cards that have at least some play value, such as pocket pairs, any two high cards of 10 or higher, any two consecutive cards of the same suit. Basically, you can safely play with any two cards that are related to each other.
You have to adjust to the เกมส์ คา สิ โน ออนไลน์ game depending on the position you started from:
- If there are a lot of players in the game and you have A-9 offsuit cards at your disposal, we advise you to fold most of the time.
- When a tight player opens the pot with a raise, then you need to become stronger than this opponent and only move if you intend to play
- If the pot hasn’t been opened yet, you may want to consider playing a wide range of hands
If you are in the “dealer” position and one or more players are hesitant and enter the pot, this offers you many options to play.
- This offers you a great chance to play with small pocket pairs or suited connectors as they work well with a large number of players.
- You can also place a small bet to sweeten the pot as you are in a very favorable position
- Another option for punishing indecisive players is to try to take the pot right away with a big raise. After that, place a fairly large flop bet to give the appearance of having a good hand. Remember that this step will become obvious to observant opponents after a while.
- You can also limp in the dealer position with any two cards. This works very well in คา สิ โน ออนไลน์ ไทย games where other players have a lot of chips. The idea is that after the flop you can hit a lot of pots while the rest of the players are not able to make significant hands.
Stealing the blinds
Stealing the blinds should be an important part of any poker player’s strategy.
Late position is the best place to steal the blinds because few players stand between you and the task of assigning the blinds.
Warning: Big and Small Stack Dangerous Moments
Stealing the blinds from small-stack players is risky as they are ready to play daringly. Big stacks can afford to challenge you or check the flop, so they should be avoided as well.
The best candidates for stealing the blinds are mid-stack players.